GM70 Hand-held CO2 Meter for HVAC Use
The Vaisala CARBOCAP® Hand-Held Carbon Dioxide Meter GM70 is a user-friendly meter for demanding spot measurements in HVAC and industrial applications, and as a tool for checking fixed CO2 instruments. In this model, the accuracy has been optimized for low CO2 concentrations, up to 2000 ppm. For the best accuracy, it is advisable to always use the lowest sufficient measurement range for the application.
The GM70 also supports the use of Vaisala's humidity, dew point and moisture in oil probes, making it a sound investment applicable to several multi-parameter applications. Two probes can simultaneously be connected to the GM70.
The MI70 Link Windows® software and the USB connection cable form a practical way for transferring logged and real time measurement data from the GM70 to a PC.
The package includes:
- MI70 hand-held indicator
- GMP222 carbon dioxide probe with GMH70 handle (0...2000 ppm CO2)
- Calibration certificate (ISO9001 compliant, calibration gases are traceable to VSL Dutch Metrology Institute)
- Rechargeable battery pack and universal AC adapter
- USB cable and MI70LINK software
- User's Guide in English
- Professional carrying case
GM70 Hand-held Carbon Dioxide Meter for HVAC Use